Can I invest if I am a resident of Texas but currently I live out of Texas?

Last Updated: Feb 08, 2015 11:44AM CST

Yes.  As long as you have a valid Texas driver license or official personal identification card issued by the State of Texas, or current Texas voter registration number or general property tax records, you can invest via truCrowd Texas. 

Contact Us

  • Post a Public Question
  • Email Us
  • Call Us @ (844) 44-CROWD (27693) Mon-Fri, 9AM to 5PM CDT
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found